Do you create clean and efficient code? Join Derivco Ipswich and execute full lifecycle Software Development in an innovative and quirky tech hub. At Derivco Ipswich the foundation of its operation is sat on the bleeding edge of the Microsoft stack, and through Microgaming, world-class, industry-leading products are supplied to the sportsbook industry.
Derivco is passionate about developing and retaining the best talent in the sector. To reward this hard work, we offer our staff an impressive reward package including:
- 25 days’ annual leave (+1 day for each year you work at the company).
- Complimentary delicious lunches daily.
- A Gym Membership (Taxable).
- Yearly Entertainment Budgets.
- Regular internal events and fundraisers.
- Private Healthcare Scheme.
- Pension Match Scheme.
- Childcare Vouchers.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
Derivco offices are open plan, airy and modern across all 9 teams around the globe. The Ipswich team are based in the beautiful town of Ipswich in the countryside of Suffolk. With a mix of being in both the country and the town centre this location really is ideal if you would like the best of both worlds.
Working hours are flexible here, so please let us know what suits you and we will make sure the coffee machine has something waiting for you. (Please note this isn’t a current function to the coffee machine, but if you can do the above I’m sure you could sort this for us in no time).
- Producing specifications and determining operational feasibility.
- Successful SDLC.
- Deploying programs and evaluating user feedback.
- Ensuring your team keep their FIFA and Pitch and Putt skills up to scratch.
- Maintaining and working to AGILE work ethics and methodologies.
- To perform in depth unit testing with knowledge of modern desktop and mobile browsers; particularly their limitations and challenges.