Are you a Senior Product Owner with substantial knowledge of online gaming? If so then come and join our team!
This is a new role, working alongside the product ownership team to guide the development of our software and bring additional expertise of global regulated markets.
The ideal Product Owner will have a comprehensive understanding of the full life cycle of the software development process, combined with good attention to detail, the ability to work well under pressure and able to adapt quickly to change. Communication is key as you will work closely with stakeholders to understand their needs and help develop the product strategy & roadmap, and keep the business updated on progress.
As a Senior Product Owner the salary range is £55,000-70,000 depending on your experience.
Derivco is passionate about developing and retaining the best talent in the sector. To reward this hard work, we offer our staff an impressive reward package including:
- 25 days’ annual leave (+1 day for each year you work at the company)
- Complimentary delicious lunches daily
- A Gym Membership (Taxable)
- Yearly Entertainment Budgets
- Regular internal events and fundraisers
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Pension Match Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Derivco offices are open plan, airy and modern across all 9 teams around the globe. The Ipswich team are based in the beautiful town of Ipswich in the countryside of Suffolk. With a mix of being in both the country and the town centre this location really is ideal if you would like the best of both worlds.
- Experience of working with Agile Scrum delivery methods
- Demonstrable knowledge & experience of working within a Product Owner role within a regulated market
- Previous experience within the online gaming space
- Knowledge of requirements capture & specification techniques
- Ability to balance tactical & strategic needs and always focus on the customer
- Creative thinking backed by strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Experience of working with teams to develop wireframes and specifications for new product features
- Project management skills including, product based planning techniques, business case creation & maintenance, and issues & risks management
- Knowledge of continuous integration
- Experience of managing multiple feature development in one backlog