Are you a Senior Project Manager looking to make your next move? Have you worked across multiple large scale programmes? Can you make things happen? And handle the stress of bringing together multiple parties to move things forward? We want to hear from you!
We’re seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager with a proven record of successful software delivery, to pick up and run with high profile, customer facing projects. You will manage the delivery from inception to deployment across new initiatives, markets, and operators. The role requires effective coordination of the assigned programmes and management of their complex inter-dependencies, including risks & issues.
Reporting into our Project & Analysis Lead you will be working across our global Studios with Product Owners and Development Team Leaders to drive multiple key projects through to successful delivery. Taking a holistic view, you will communicate with a range of internal colleagues & stakeholders, as well as external customers and third party suppliers, therefore the ability to tailor your communication is pivotal. You will provide regular project and status updates, milestones, dependencies, help with any blockers and drive projects forward.
The ideal Senior Project Manager will have proven experience of end to end programme management across regulated markets & products, candidates with a background in highly transactional, regulated projects would be well suited.
Who We Are
Derivco Ipswich is an established developer of high quality gaming software systems and components for online, mobile and land based platforms. As part of Derivco International you would be working for one of the foremost providers of gaming technology in the world. With our current expansion into various markets and a host of opportunities in exploring new ideas and technologies, this is an exciting time to join us at our office in Ipswich, Suffolk.
Derivco offers employees a great range of benefits including health insurance, gym membership, parking, free lunches daily, social events and much more. With a great work environment and a host of opportunities to explore new ideas & technologies and grow your career.
**Agencies –please note that we work with a PSL and so speculative CV’s will not be considered**
- Substantial project & programme management experience across both software development & infrastructure
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling programmes
- Proven experience of working with third parties
- The ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems
- Solid knowledge and experience of programme and project management methods including Agile, MSP and PRINCE2
- Experience in highly transactional environments
- Experience in Regulatory projects/programmes
- Sound business case development and approvals skills
- Recent experience as a Senior Project Manager within online gaming or Financial Services sector essential
- Sufficient seniority and credibility