We’re looking for a talented, enthusiastic, experienced Senior QA Specialist to join our brand-new Poker Integrity Development team. The team you will be working is highly skilled and passionate about the products they deliver. The purpose of this role is to define, implement and monitor required tests for overall quality of the products. The role also involves automating tests and evaluating the outcomes. This is a challenging and proactive role, which requires you to have a strong testing background.
To reward your input, we’ve drawn up a benefit package that includes everything you would expect a technology company could offer. We care about our employees and have designed a comfortable and modern work environment in Tallinn city centre so you would feel like at home.
Senior QA Specialist should have:
• Minimum 5 years of QA experience
• Good understanding and use of testing techniques
• SQL experience
• Experience working in an Agile software development environment
• Proficiency to design test strategy
• Test execution and evaluation experience
• Excellent documentation and communication skills
• Client and server side manual testing background
• Test automation skills are an advantage