Are you an experienced Quantitative Analyst? Interested in Sports? Have experience in online gaming? Want to work on industry-leading products? Then bring this passion & experience to Derivco!
This role comes at an exciting stage for the company as we are creating a new team and we need an experienced Senior Quantitative Analyst to share their expertise and lead the team to collaborate effectively. Previous experience within the online gaming space, preferably sports betting would be advantageous to hit the ground running and shape the direction for the team.
As our Senior in the team you will provide both direction and hands on skills for the analysis and build of industry leading solutions, to support Derivco’s trading technology systems and tools. This will involve the build and maintenance of mathematical models to enable deliver of robust prices and odds for all sports. Also providing management support to ensure the efforts and output of the team are guided towards achieving the business goals of the trading function and Derivco as a whole.
Derivco is passionate about developing and retaining the best talent in the sector. To reward this hard work, we offer our staff an impressive reward package including:
- 25 days’ annual leave (+1 day for each year you work at the company).
- Complimentary delicious lunches daily.
- A Gym Membership (Taxable).
- Yearly Entertainment Budgets.
- Regular internal events and fundraisers.
- Private Healthcare Scheme.
- Pension Match Scheme.
- Childcare Vouchers.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
Derivco offices are open plan, airy and modern across all 9 teams around the globe. Based in our London office you will have direct access to our H/O Trading solutions and our Data Science team.
- Substantial experience within a similar role
- Solid academic background in pure maths, statistics or a similar field
- Exceptional knowledge of advanced statistical principles and modelling techniques
- Excellent programming skills, particularly within .NET
- Exposure to functional programming, such as F#
- Exposure to statistical languages such as R would be beneficial
- Knowledge of and interest in the online gaming industry, particularly sports betting
- Analytical skills with excellent attention to detail
- Strong Communication Skills