Do you create clean and efficient code? Join us here at Derivco Ipswich as a Server Developer and be part of our innovative and quirky tech hub. At Derivco Ipswich the foundation of its operation is sat on the bleeding edge of the Microsoft stack, working on world-class, industry-leading products which are supplied to the online gaming industry.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Services team as a Server Developer. Working closely with a variety of team members, including Product Owner, Developers, and QA to develop and improve online applications for multiple desktop, mobile and tablet platforms.
You will develop and implement complex software modules, as well as fixing and improving existing software. As a passionate Software Developer you will continually develop your own skill set and learn about new technologies, of course we will support you in this!
Derivco is passionate about developing and retaining the best talent in the sector. To reward this hard work, we offer our staff an impressive reward package including:
- 25 days’ annual leave (+1 day for each year you work at the company)
- Complimentary delicious lunches daily
- A Gym Membership (Taxable)
- Yearly Entertainment Budgets
- Regular internal events and fundraisers
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Pension Match Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Derivco offices are open plan, airy and modern across all 9 teams around the globe. The Ipswich team are based in the beautiful town of Ipswich in the countryside of Suffolk. With a mix of being in both the country and the town centre this location really is ideal if you would like the best of both worlds.
- Experience of working on a variety of projects
- Good working knowledge of OO languages, preferably C#
- A solid understanding and practical experience of SQL
- Knowledge and practical experience of source control and tools such as Git
- Experience of iterative/agile (e.g. SCRUM, XP) methodologies
- A strong academic background (formal qualification, HND, Degree or equivalent experience)