Key areas of responsibility:
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies/industry trends and applying them to our growing product suite where appropriate.
- Determines most effective and efficient software design, in conjunction with Technical Lead/Team
- Lead and Senior Developers, according to best practice.
- Provides Project Coordinator with accurate estimates for completion of the software.
- Updates the Project Coordinator and Technical Lead/Team Lead on an ongoing basis, with regards to the project schedule and technical aspects of the project.
- Obtains sign-off on developed software from Technical Lead/Team Lead or Senior Developer.
- Produces the required artefacts for the software (such as source files, executables, components, configuration, files, scripts etc).
- Ensures that all the produced artefacts are versioned correctly and accurately.
- Ensures that the development or maintenance performed does not compromise the quality and functionality of the software.
- Completes comprehensive and detailed documentation for the software developed, according to documentation standards and within project schedule.
- Forwards the documentation to the Technical Lead for checking and approval.
- Makes amendments to documentation when necessary.
- Produces the required analysis and design documentation for the software according to the documentation standards and within the project schedule (such as Systems Architecture document and Systems Design document etc.).
- 3 – 5+ years’ development experience
- Web Application Development
- .Net C# (1-3 years’)
- SQL (MSSQL Server)
- ASP.Net MVC