Derivco Isle of Man are a part of a global company, totaling 2500+ employees across the world. Specifically, Derivco Isle of Man provides Support Services for our entire global operation, working closely with our top class development teams to produce and release content for the online gaming industry.
Working with the most cutting edge technology, we deploy high volumes of software to our live environment and provide ongoing high level technical support to ensure high availability systems. We’ve created a thriving collaborative environment where exceptional people can reach their potential. We wholeheartedly believe in team work, knowledge sharing and embracing technology, which in turn, makes Derivco Isle of Man the place to grow your career.
As an IT Software Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Providing technical expertise across the product portfolio, covering both software deployment and support
- Troubleshooting complex support queries from operators, investigating SQL databases to identify software bugs
- Supporting and maintaining SQL and Microsoft environments
- Managing the delivery of new software to our systems whilst ensuring continuous availability of our products and services
- Actively engaging and building relationships with operators, development teams and third-party providers
- Resolving support issues, providing ongoing IT solutions in a fast-paced production environment
- In-depth investigation and resolution of live incidents
- Providing ongoing automation and monitoring solutions
To find out more about this incredible opportunity, contact our friendly HR department today at HRIOM@derivco.co.im
- Demonstrable experience in Windows Server applications
- Experience in troubleshooting SQL based issues
- Previous experience in a support role, using a ticketing system and providing technical support at a 2nd or 3rd tier level.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- You must be a team player who enjoys working in a collaborative environment.
Ideally, you will have a knowledge and exposure to some of the following technologies:
- SQL Server 2014/2016
- Transact- SQL
- Windows Server
- C# development
- F5 Loadbalancer
- Automation and monitoring solutions