Supporting and servicing Microgaming software throughout the world, Derivco Isle of Man is home to the leading technical specialists in the online gaming sector.
We are seeking IT Engineers to join our Quickfire team which focuses on integrating customers, external parties and content suppliers with global e-gaming systems.
As an IT Software Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Providing technical expertise across the product portfolio, covering both software deployment and support
- Troubleshooting complex support queries from operators, investigating SQL databases to identify software bugs
- Supporting and maintaining SQL and Microsoft environments
- Managing the delivery of new software to our systems whilst ensuring continuous availability of our products and services
- Actively engaging and building relationships with operators, development teams and third-party providers
- Resolving support issues, providing ongoing IT solutions in a fast-paced production environment
- In-depth investigation and resolution of live incidents
- Providing ongoing automation and monitoring solutions
- Demonstrable experience in Windows Server applications
- Experience in troubleshooting SQL based issues
- Previous experience in a support role, using a ticketing system and providing technical support at a 2nd or 3rd tier level.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- You must be a team player who enjoys working in a collaborative environment.
- BSc in computer science or related subject
- Advanced MS Excel ability
- Knowledge of Asp.Net
- Exposure to database management
- SQL Server 2014/2016
- Transact- SQL
- Windows Server
- C# development
- F5 Loadbalancer
- Automation and monitoring solutions