Supporting and servicing Microgaming software throughout the world, Derivco Isle of Man is home to the leading technical specialists in the online gaming sector.
As an IT Software Engineer you will manage and support a variety of our casino systems to facilitate casino gameplay, working to minimise interruption should maintenance or upgrades be required.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Providing technical expertise across the External Services portfolio, covering multiple devices and operating systems
- Supporting and maintaining SQL and Microsoft environments
- Managing the delivery of new software to our systems whilst ensuring continuous availability of our products and services
- Actively engaging with operators, developer and third-party providers
- Resolving support issues, providing ongoing IT solutions in a fast-paced production environment
- In-depth investigation and resolution of live incidents
- Maintenance and support of web applications
Providing ongoing automation and monitoring solutions by way of utilising existing development skills to facilitate the creation of automation tools and monitoring
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience within and IT Support role
- Demonstrable experience in Windows Server applications
- Experience writing scripts using Shell and batch
- SQL querying and T-SQL programming
- A passion for excellent customer service and communication skills is a must
- A team player who enjoys working in a collaborative and cutting-edge environment
- High attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and perform under pressure
- Microsoft MCSA certification required
- MSQL server administration.