We are seeking a Software Release Engineer of the highest calibre to join us in providing technical expertise across our network games products and platforms.
Responsibilities will include:
- Constructing and updating software package products to agreed baselines
- Creating and updating software project information to ensure maintained product integrity
- Liaising with multiple development teams to ensure quality software delivery
- Communicating to wider stakeholders, the progress of the software build and configuration process.
- Liaising with our software engineers to ensuring smooth delivery of software releases. This includes assisting the team in emergency and urgent rollouts to ensure obligations are met.
- Improve team efficiency and processes through automation of the build and software release process
- Assisting where necessary in software testing and quality assurance.
- Actively participating as a member of the wider team and providing support when necessary to ensure team success in planned projects and goal
- Experience with Build & Release Management software tools and software development
- Knowledge of version control workflows, models and Software Development Life Cycles is beneficial
- C++ skills
- A minimum of 5 years development experience
- Understanding of software testing and quality assurance
- An understanding of Agile software development
- Experience in E-gaming industry is advantageous
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and is committed to the highest standards of quality
- Analytical and critical thinking skills; agile problem-solving abilities
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and perform under pressure
- A degree or equivalent in an IT related subject would be desirable
If you fulfill the above criteria and want to work with a dynamic and passionate team, please send your CV through to email@example.com.