We’re seeking an experienced Head of Product to own the product roadmap and strategy for our leading Sportsbook Product.
Do you have experience of managing distributed teams and stakeholders? Across diverse and complex technology? Are you passionate about Sports? Can you lead a team of experienced Product Owners to reach their full potential? Yes, then we want to hear from you!
As Head of Product you will report into our Sportsbook Director and liaise with key stakeholders, customers and third parties, both internal & external to translate requirements and the overall product strategy. With a strong focus and in-depth knowledge of methodologies and processes, you will manage multiple parties across distributed locations.
As Head of Product for Sportsbook you will be a natural leader and influencer, leading both our Product Ownership and Initiative teams across multiple offices. Driving from the front you will be pivotal in guiding the development of our Sportsbook software, using the Agile methodology. You’ll work closely with our fantastic team of Product Owners and Scrum teams to ensure that business, quality and functional goals are met for each release.
Key to the success of this role is substantial experience in a product focused role across a complex technology business, coupled with exceptional leadership qualities.
You can be based in our London, Ipswich or Isle of Man office, with travel across our global offices.
Here at Derivco the foundation of our operation has sat on the bleeding edge of the Microsoft stack, and through Microgaming we supply world-class, industry-leading products to the sports betting industry.
In return for your passion & commitment you can expect a highly competitive package, with an attractive salary and rewarding benefits package to include bonus, pension, private health insurance and much more.
- A “question the status quo” and entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience within Sportsbook or online gaming preferred
- Proven experience running PMO across large, complex organisations
- Desire to succeed in a demanding, innovative environment
- Substantial experience within a complex, dynamic technology business
- Strong understanding of regulatory matters within the industry
- Experience within a Product focussed role
- Strong leadership ability
- Experience of Agile/Scrum and of continuous integration
- Solid understanding of the full SDLC
- Ability to set goals and help others reach them