We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to drive the continued growth and development of Derivco Isle of Man. Working with the HR Manager, you will be responsible for the growth of the Company through the development and execution of the talent acquisition strategy. You will manage the talent acquisition process from end to end, delivering a positive candidate experience and promoting the employer brand.
You will get involved in:
- Working with the HR Manager to develop and implement a talent acquisition strategy
- Recruiting top talent, ensuring their alignment with the Derivco culture and values
- Leading on all aspects of recruitment, including responsibility for preparing job descriptions, job adverts and posting adverts in appropriate places, managing the hiring process and interviews
- Educating and coaching the interview panel to ensure effective and legally aligned interview techniques are used.
- Using online platforms and social media such as LinkedIn as recruitment tools to source suitable candidates and enhance employer branding
- Partnering with recruiting managers across the business to analyse, recommend and determine hiring objectives, providing coaching and training as required
- Undertaking periodic and annual market and industry research as requested (i.e., research on compensation and benefits, recruitment strategies and company policies)
- Creating and circulating key KPI’s, metrics and reports in relation to talent acquisition
- Ensuring compliance of all work permit and visa requirements
For more information on this role, contact our small but mighty HR team on HRIOM@derivco.co.im
- A minimum of 3 years recruitment experience, ideally with an IT or technical focus.
- Strong understanding of HR working practices
- A business related degree is desirable
- An understanding of the IOM Work Permit, Manx Points Based System and international Visa requirements
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a passionate with a commercial focus
- Highly confidential, detailed oriented, well-organised, self-motivated with a professional demeanour
- Strong skills in MS Office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Patient and approachable
- Driven to succeed, self-motivated and proactive