As a Technical Coordinator your main responsibility is to serve as a central point of contact for various teams and partners. You get to develop and maintain effective relationships while making sure that Stakeholders are aware of the status of projects and all relevant information is shared between different parties. You’ll plan projects, ensure that they are delivered to the schedule and released by a required date. You also get to assist with implementation and monitoring of processes; analyze, prioritize and escalate operational issues and manage multiple streams of work as well as technical dependencies.
What’s in it for you?
- Interesting, challenging and rewarding work
- Supporting and award-winning working environment
- Homelike and modern office in Tallinn city center
- Benefit package
- Friendly and fun colleagues
- Work in an international team
- A relevant Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 1 year of project management/coordination experience within a Software & IT environment
- Exceptional problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment
- Good command of MS Office
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Experience with MS Project, Confluence/Jira is a plus