Our new Technical Coordinator is the central point of contact for our teams and external partners. You’ll develop and maintain effective relationships with counterparts, ensure that projects are delivered and released by required dates, assist with implementation and monitoring of processes, managing multiple streams of work and technical dependencies.
What’s in it for you?
- Interesting, challenging and rewarding work
- Excellent and modern working environment
- Comfortable office in Tallinn city centre
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Work in an international team
- Friendly and fun colleagues
- 1+ year project coordination experience within a software environment
- Understanding of the software development life cycle
- Exceptional communication, problem solving skills and stress tolerance
- Ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Experience with MS Project, Confluence/Jira is a plus