Are you serious about your career and looking to take your next step? Are you an experienced Senior Developer with the ability to inspire and lead teams? Or already a successful Technical Team Lead looking to bring your skills to a genuinely innovative global software company? If so, we want to hear from you!
We’re looking to hire a Technical Team Lead to join one of our expanding product teams and continue the work of making our Sportsbook the leading one in the industry. This position is for you who have some years of experience as a Backend Developer and who wants to advance your leadership skills whilst remaining technical. Ideally, you are into sports as much as we are!
Being a part of our team means that you will be involved in all stages of the development cycle, from the initial idea to getting it live. As the Technical Team Lead, you are an attentive representative for your team with an ability to explain complex technical solutions to fellow developers and non-technical stakeholders, whilst assuring that the core functions are maintained together within your team.
- Several years of experience in development of various complex systems
- Experience in managing and coordinating resources and processes to deliver software releases
- Comprehensive understanding of the full Software Development Life Cycle
- Working experience in Erlang/Elixir and/or Ruby
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with RabbitMQ
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience with Agile methodologies and work processes (scrum, Kanban)
- Good English skills, oral and written
- Experience with Kafka
- Experience with Elastic, Splunk, InfluxDB, Graphite, Grafana
- Experience with Redis, Memcached
- Experience with Ansible, Puppet, Chef
- Experience with Docker, Azure, AWS
- Experience of mentoring less senior developers, providing guidance and ongoing development regarding technical aspects of the role