We are looking for a Technical Writer to be an important part of a growing and dynamic online gaming industry. A successful candidate will ensure that the technical documentation is created and maintained.
- Develops the content within the agreed project plan deadline.
- Ensures that content is released to the relevant parties.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Produce high-quality documentation that meet applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Analyse existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single sourcing opportunities
- Create and maintain the information architecture
- Ability to work independently as well as work as a part of a team
- Planning and Organising
- Client Service Orientation
- Detail Orientation
- Excellent written skills in English
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred