We are looking for a technically minded and experienced Test Automation Team Lead to join our friendly team. You’ll work closely with a variety of international team members, including Designers, QA, Technical Coordinators and Developers to build and improve automation testing for multiple desktop, mobile and tablet platforms. Your tasks will include automation testing, extensive analysis of the results, contributing to the development of our automation strategy and driving our automation framework development. You’ll manage test projects and our small test automation team.
What’s in it for you?
- Challenging and rewarding work
- Supporting and award-winning working environment
- Homelike and modern office in Tallinn city center
- Benefit package
- Friendly and fun colleagues
- Work in an international team
- 5+ years of automation or software development working experience
- 1+ years of leading experience (project or people)
- Experience with automation either with JS (preferably), C# or other OOP languages
- Experience with different JS frameworks (MochaJS, Selenium, Proctractor, etc)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge of CI systems like TeamCity, Jenkins, etc
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- ISTQB advanced level certificate is beneficial