This team consists of some of the most talented technology minds in the industry. We use best-of-breed software and hardware from the world’s leading vendors and we push that technology to its limits. Our creative and innovative thinkers are often called on to help shape the future direction of that technology by some of the biggest names in the industry. We are always looking for new and better ways to do things, so in this team, you will be expected to grab the bull by the horns, hold on as tightly as possible, and conquer the beast with your unique skillset.
Supporting and servicing Microgaming software throughout the world, Derivco Isle of Man is home to the leading technical specialists in the online gaming sector.
We are seeking IT Engineers to join our Quickfire team which focuses on integrating customers, external parties and content suppliers with global e-gaming systems.
You will be getting involved in:
- Providing technical expertise across the Quickfire portfolio, covering both software deployment and support
- Supporting and maintaining SQL and Microsoft environments
- Managing the delivery of new software to our systems whilst ensuring continuous availability of our products and services
- Actively engaging with operators, developer and third-party providers
- Resolving support issues, providing ongoing IT solutions in a fast-paced production environment
- In-depth investigation and resolution of live incidents
- Providing ongoing automation and monitoring solutions