Where would we be without our project managers? It takes a certain je ne sais quoi to methodically plan and guide simultaneous projects from conception to completion, and these big-picture, attention-to-detail sticklers are the reason we actually get stuff out. In this role, you’ll get to engage with a range of teams, people, skills and cultures and will deal with advanced and complex problems at an international level. Our people run fast at Derivco, so as a project manager, you’ll need to run faster.
Our new Technical Coordinator is the central point of contact for our teams and external partners. You’ll develop and maintain effective relationships with counterparts, ensure that projects are delivered and released by required dates, assist with implementation and monitoring of processes, managing multiple streams of work and technical dependencies.
What’s in it for you?
- Interesting, challenging and rewarding work
- Excellent and modern working environment
- Comfortable office in Tallinn city centre
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Work in an international team
- Friendly and fun colleagues